- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 1 5.33 oz. can evaporated milk (3/4 c.)
- 1 Jar (7 1/2oz) Marshmallow Fluff
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 12-oz. package semisweet-chocolate pieces
- 1 /2 c. chopped walnuts
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- In large saucepan combine first 5 ingredients. Stir over low heat until blended.
- Heat to a full-rolling boil being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling.
- Boil slowly, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and chocolate until chocolate is melted.
- Add nuts.
- Turn into greased pan and cool.
- Makes 2 1/2 pounds.
NotesI tried making fudge for many years and never had much luck. Finally my sister said try never fail fudge, it's on the back of the fluff container. I have never had a bad fudge since!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More