- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 1 5.33 oz. can evaporated milk (3/4 c.)
- 1 Jar (7 1/2oz) Marshmallow Fluff
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 12-oz. package semisweet-chocolate pieces
- 1 /2 c. chopped walnuts
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- In large saucepan combine first 5 ingredients. Stir over low heat until blended.
- Heat to a full-rolling boil being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling.
- Boil slowly, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and chocolate until chocolate is melted.
- Add nuts.
- Turn into greased pan and cool.
- Makes 2 1/2 pounds.
NotesI tried making fudge for many years and never had much luck. Finally my sister said try never fail fudge, it's on the back of the fluff container. I have never had a bad fudge since!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More