- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 ounces of white chocolate (good quality!)
- 1 1/4 cup of whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of butter, room temp.
- 2 cups powedered sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Chop chocolates and transfer into a heat proof bowl.
- Heat cream until bubbles form around the edge of the pan, pour cream over the chocolate.
- Let sit for 1 minute then stir until combined.
- Add butter to the chocolate (make sure its soft and at room temp) and stir until combined.
- Whisk together sugar, salt, milk, and vanilla in another bowl until combined.
- Pour the sugar mixture onto the chocolate mixture, then stir until combined and smooth.
- Let sit at room temperature until thickened, about 2 hours.
- Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Note: Keep close watch as this can suddenly separate.