- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz of semisweet chocolate
- 5 oz of bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- shelled walnuts
- Chop chocolates and transfer to a heat proof bowl.
- Heat cream in a saucepan until bubbles form around the edge of the pan, pour cream over chocolate.
- Let sit for one minute then stir until combined.
- Add butter and vanilla, stir until combined.
- Transfer to the bowl of an electric mixer and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Sift powdered sugar in and mix until combined.
- Continue to beat until light in color and creamy.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More