- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz of semisweet chocolate
- 5 oz of bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- shelled walnuts
- Chop chocolates and transfer to a heat proof bowl.
- Heat cream in a saucepan until bubbles form around the edge of the pan, pour cream over chocolate.
- Let sit for one minute then stir until combined.
- Add butter and vanilla, stir until combined.
- Transfer to the bowl of an electric mixer and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Sift powdered sugar in and mix until combined.
- Continue to beat until light in color and creamy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Recipes for Vitality
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More