- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup (8 oz) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chop chocolate and transfer into a heat proof bowl.
- Heat cream until bubbles form around the edge of the pan and then pour cream over the chocolate.
- Let sit for 1 minute then stir until combined.
- Add vanilla and stir until combined.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- ASSEMBLING THE BROWNIE:
- Bake blondies and cool completely.
- Prepare chocolate ganache and once cool, spread a thin layer over the cooled blondies. Put pan in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare toasted coconut topping and let cool to room temperature. Spread over hardened chocolate ganache layer and top with extra toasted coconut.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate ganache.
NotesAnd I took the suggestion of my friend Amber and cut mine out in the shape of a real Samoas® cookie :)
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More