- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup (8 oz) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chop chocolate and transfer into a heat proof bowl.
- Heat cream until bubbles form around the edge of the pan and then pour cream over the chocolate.
- Let sit for 1 minute then stir until combined.
- Add vanilla and stir until combined.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- ASSEMBLING THE BROWNIE:
- Bake blondies and cool completely.
- Prepare chocolate ganache and once cool, spread a thin layer over the cooled blondies. Put pan in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare toasted coconut topping and let cool to room temperature. Spread over hardened chocolate ganache layer and top with extra toasted coconut.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate ganache.
NotesAnd I took the suggestion of my friend Amber and cut mine out in the shape of a real Samoas® cookie :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More