- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Chop chocolates and transfer into a heat proof bowl.
- Heat cream until bubbles form around the edge of the pan, pour cream over the chocolate.
- Let sit for 1 minute then stir until combined.
- Add butter and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Transfer to the bowl of an electric mixture and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Sift powdered sugar into the mixture and beat until combined.
- Continue to beat with an electric mixer until lighter in color and creamy
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Nick's PicksSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More