- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Chop chocolates and transfer into a heat proof bowl.
- Heat cream until bubbles form around the edge of the pan, pour cream over the chocolate.
- Let sit for 1 minute then stir until combined.
- Add butter and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Transfer to the bowl of an electric mixture and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Sift powdered sugar into the mixture and beat until combined.
- Continue to beat with an electric mixer until lighter in color and creamy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More