- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Chop chocolates and transfer into a heat proof bowl.
- Heat cream until bubbles form around the edge of the pan, pour cream over the chocolate.
- Let sit for 1 minute then stir until combined.
- Add butter and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Transfer to the bowl of an electric mixture and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Sift powdered sugar into the mixture and beat until combined.
- Continue to beat with an electric mixer until lighter in color and creamy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
A Falcon Feast
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More