- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Chop chocolates and transfer into a heat proof bowl.
- Heat cream until bubbles form around the edge of the pan, pour cream over the chocolate.
- Let sit for 1 minute then stir until combined.
- Add butter and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Transfer to the bowl of an electric mixture and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Sift powdered sugar into the mixture and beat until combined.
- Continue to beat with an electric mixer until lighter in color and creamy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More