- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 7 ounces of quality chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler with half the butter. Stir and let melt.
- Take off heat and add the rest of the butter. Stir. Let sit and cool for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Be sure to keep an eye on it as once it hardens it's almost impossible to work with.
- When well thickened, pour into cupcakes and let cool, or if your cupcakes have mounds, dip and swirl the tops and let them cool. Decorate with candied Meyer lemon and beet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking for a Cure
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More