- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/4 teasp. vanilla extract
- Combine chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup in a measuring cup and melt in microwave oven for 1 minute.
- Add vanilla extract and stir until chips are melted and Glaze is smooth.
- Drizzle ove bundt cake and ENJOY!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More