- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 24 cookies
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis one is a Paula Deen recipe plus peanut butter chips that I added.
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 box moist chocolate cake mix
- peanut butter chips
- confectioner's sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Mix cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer.
- 3. Beat in egg, then vanilla extract, then cake mix.
- 4. Mix in the peanut butter chips, about half a bag, with a spoon.
- 5. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 6. Roll chilled batter into 1 tablespoon sized balls and roll in confectioner's sugar.
- 7. Put on cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 8. Let cool. The cookies will be softy and a little gooey on the inside.