CHOCOLATE GOOEY BUTTER COOKIES
- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 24 cookies
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 box moist chocolate cake mix
- peanut butter chips
- confectioner's sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer.
3. Beat in egg, then vanilla extract, then cake mix.
4. Mix in the peanut butter chips, about half a bag, with a spoon.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Roll chilled batter into 1 tablespoon sized balls and roll in confectioner's sugar.
7. Put on cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
8. Let cool. The cookies will be softy and a little gooey on the inside.
Website Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/chocolate-gooey-butter-cookies-recipe/index.html