- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound (two sticks) butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 box (about) graham crackers (not crumbs)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with non-stick foil. Arrange whole graham crackers to fit the bottom of the pan in a single layer, breaking up the last few to fit the space.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar and white sugar. Stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and let the mixture gently bubble for 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Carefully pour sugar/butter mixture evenly over the graham cracker layer. Spread to cover. Bake for 10 minutes.
- When done, remove from oven and let rest until bubbling subsides. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top. Wait about 2 minutes for chocolate to melt, then use a spatula to gently spread chocolate chips into an even layer on top of the toffee graham crackers. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts, pressing down gently into the chocolate.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 2 hours. Peel foil from chilled bark. Break into 2-inch irregular pieces.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Yield: about 1 pound candy bark pieces
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Adventures in Cooking
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More