- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- zest of 1 orange (1 long strip if possible)
- 1 lb grated Valrhona bittersweet chocolate (or other fine chocolate!)
- 4 tbsp Grand Marnier
- 2 tsp pure orange extract
- cocoa powder
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan; add cream and orange zest.
- Heat until it just starts to boil.
- Remove orange zest and whisk in chocolate. Wisk in Grand Marnier and orange extract.
- Refrigerate, stirring occasionally so that the mixture firms uniformly.
- When ready to make truffles, remove mix. from fridge. Let stand 10 min. to soften slightly.
- Scoop mixture by teaspoons and roll in cocoa. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes 50 small truffles.
- NOTE: For max. freshness, dipp truffles in melted chocolate before rolling in cocoa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Delightful DessertsSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More