- Cooking Time: 11-12 min.
- Servings: around 4 doz.
- Preparation Time: 605 min.
Backstoryit is a recipie that i make all the time in my culinary arts class in school. I LOVE THEM!!!!!
All the other girls in my class hate them.
- 2 c- sugar
- 3/4c- veg. Oil
- 3/4c- coco
- 4- eggs
- 2 tsp-vanilla
- 2 1/3 c - flour
- 2 tsp -baking powder
- Combine in a large bowl: sugar
- add coco to sugar mixture
- beat together eggs and vanilla a d add to sugar mixture
- sift together flour and baking powder and add to the sugar mixutre
- chill for 6 hours
- scoup and roll in confectionary sugar and bake at 325-350 for 11-12 min.