- Cooking Time: 11-12 min.
- Servings: around 4 doz.
- Preparation Time: 605 min.
- 2 c- sugar
- 3/4c- veg. Oil
- 3/4c- coco
- 4- eggs
- 2 tsp-vanilla
- 2 1/3 c - flour
- 2 tsp -baking powder
- Combine in a large bowl: sugar
- add coco to sugar mixture
- beat together eggs and vanilla a d add to sugar mixture
- sift together flour and baking powder and add to the sugar mixutre
- chill for 6 hours
- scoup and roll in confectionary sugar and bake at 325-350 for 11-12 min.
Notesit is a recipie that i make all the time in my culinary arts class in school. I LOVE THEM!!!!!
All the other girls in my class hate them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Adventures in CookingSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More