- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. devil's food cake mix
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- 7 1/2 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- Crumble together cake mix, egg and margarine. Pat half into a 9 x 13 pan evenly.
- Mix together nutella spread and marshmallow creme.
- Spread on top of crumbled cake mixture.
- Crumble remaining cake mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 F. for 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More