- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. devil's food cake mix
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- 7 1/2 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- Crumble together cake mix, egg and margarine. Pat half into a 9 x 13 pan evenly.
- Mix together nutella spread and marshmallow creme.
- Spread on top of crumbled cake mixture.
- Crumble remaining cake mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 F. for 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More