- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (1 ounce) envelopes instant hot chocolate mix
- 3 cups hot freshly brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Hazelnut Flavored Coffee
- POUR cocoa mix into large heat-proof pitcher.
- ADD coffee; stir until cocoa mix is completely dissolved.
- POUR into 4 large cups or mugs. For a coffeehouse touch, stir each with a cinnamon stick.
- Single Serving
- Pour 1 envelope hot cocoa mix into large cup or mug. Add 3/4 cup hot freshly brewed coffee; stir until cocoa mix is completely dissolved.
- Cool Variation
- Prepare as directed; cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses.
I saw this on Yahoo and my eyes locked in on hazelnut. Anything hazelnut I have to try!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Social Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More