- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (1 ounce) envelopes instant hot chocolate mix
- 3 cups hot freshly brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Hazelnut Flavored Coffee
- POUR cocoa mix into large heat-proof pitcher.
- ADD coffee; stir until cocoa mix is completely dissolved.
- POUR into 4 large cups or mugs. For a coffeehouse touch, stir each with a cinnamon stick.
- Single Serving
- Pour 1 envelope hot cocoa mix into large cup or mug. Add 3/4 cup hot freshly brewed coffee; stir until cocoa mix is completely dissolved.
- Cool Variation
- Prepare as directed; cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses.
I saw this on Yahoo and my eyes locked in on hazelnut. Anything hazelnut I have to try!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Fueling a Firehouse
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More