- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (1 ounce) envelopes instant hot chocolate mix
- 3 cups hot freshly brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Hazelnut Flavored Coffee
- POUR cocoa mix into large heat-proof pitcher.
- ADD coffee; stir until cocoa mix is completely dissolved.
- POUR into 4 large cups or mugs. For a coffeehouse touch, stir each with a cinnamon stick.
- Single Serving
- Pour 1 envelope hot cocoa mix into large cup or mug. Add 3/4 cup hot freshly brewed coffee; stir until cocoa mix is completely dissolved.
- Cool Variation
- Prepare as directed; cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses.
I saw this on Yahoo and my eyes locked in on hazelnut. Anything hazelnut I have to try!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Koken met OmaSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More