- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 3 1/2 oz. almond paste
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. hazelnut liqueur
- 1 tbsp. hot coffee (strong!)
- Small paper cups (optional)
- Chop the chocolate in a food processor until finely ground. Add almond paste and process until smooth. With the motor running, add coffee and liqueur. Process until the mixture forms a soft ball.
- Roll mixture into 3/4-inch balls and sprinkle them with cocoa powder. Place balls in small paper cups. Chill.
NotesHeavenly! This recipe makes 8 truffles.
Be ready to share...don't eat them all!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Naked Macaron
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More