- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 3 1/2 oz. almond paste
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. hazelnut liqueur
- 1 tbsp. hot coffee (strong!)
- Small paper cups (optional)
- Chop the chocolate in a food processor until finely ground. Add almond paste and process until smooth. With the motor running, add coffee and liqueur. Process until the mixture forms a soft ball.
- Roll mixture into 3/4-inch balls and sprinkle them with cocoa powder. Place balls in small paper cups. Chill.
NotesHeavenly! This recipe makes 8 truffles.
Be ready to share...don't eat them all!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More