- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 3 1/2 oz. almond paste
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. hazelnut liqueur
- 1 tbsp. hot coffee (strong!)
- Small paper cups (optional)
- Chop the chocolate in a food processor until finely ground. Add almond paste and process until smooth. With the motor running, add coffee and liqueur. Process until the mixture forms a soft ball.
- Roll mixture into 3/4-inch balls and sprinkle them with cocoa powder. Place balls in small paper cups. Chill.
NotesHeavenly! This recipe makes 8 truffles.
Be ready to share...don't eat them all!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Taste of CenturyLink
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More