- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 3 1/2 oz. almond paste
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. hazelnut liqueur
- 1 tbsp. hot coffee (strong!)
- Small paper cups (optional)
- Chop the chocolate in a food processor until finely ground. Add almond paste and process until smooth. With the motor running, add coffee and liqueur. Process until the mixture forms a soft ball.
- Roll mixture into 3/4-inch balls and sprinkle them with cocoa powder. Place balls in small paper cups. Chill.
NotesHeavenly! This recipe makes 8 truffles.
Be ready to share...don't eat them all!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Cooking for a Cure
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More