- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 box (1 pound) confectioners' sugar
- For Icing, melt chocolate and butter.
- Cool slightly; place in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat in vanilla, milk and sugar until smooth.
- Frost cooled cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More