- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 box (1 pound) confectioners' sugar
- For Icing, melt chocolate and butter.
- Cool slightly; place in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat in vanilla, milk and sugar until smooth.
- Frost cooled cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More