- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups HERSHEY'S MINI CHIPS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or 1 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar (6 oz.), broken into pieces
- 24 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- PEANUT BUTTER FILLING (see recipe)
- Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with small paper bake cups.
- Place small chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. With small brush, coat inside of paper cups with melted chocolate. Refrigerate 20 minutes; coat any thin spots. Refrigerate until firm, preferably overnight. Gently peel paper from chocolate cups.
- Prepare Peanut Butter Filling; spoon into chocolate cups. Cover; refrigerate before serving.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces. Before serving, top each cup with chocolate piece. About 24 servings.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Food Travels Through Italy
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More