- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups HERSHEY'S MINI CHIPS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or 1 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar (6 oz.), broken into pieces
- 24 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- PEANUT BUTTER FILLING (see recipe)
- Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with small paper bake cups.
- Place small chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. With small brush, coat inside of paper cups with melted chocolate. Refrigerate 20 minutes; coat any thin spots. Refrigerate until firm, preferably overnight. Gently peel paper from chocolate cups.
- Prepare Peanut Butter Filling; spoon into chocolate cups. Cover; refrigerate before serving.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces. Before serving, top each cup with chocolate piece. About 24 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More