- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Jell-O Pudding mix, chocolate
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 4-5 limes
- 4 egg yolks
- Oreo pie crust
- Whip Cream
- In one bowl, follow the recipe on the pudding box and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix condensed milk, egg yolks and 1/2 cup lime juice and 1 tsp lime zest.
- In the oreo crust pour the pudding into the bottom. Then add the key lime part.
- They should just sit right on top of each other.
- Let sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Add a whip cream layer, and if desired, more lime zest for decoration.
- Let sit for another 2 hours in refrigerator.
NotesI thought of this one day while just wondering what to make for Sunday dessert ( I try to go all out on Sundays, since it's the one meal we eat together) and I was thinking either chocolate pie, or key lime. Then I thought, why not both!? It's my 1st recipe that's all my own, and its so good!