- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips (about 4 1/2 ounces)
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into medium bowl. Place butter in large bowl; add both sugars and whisk until well blended. Whisk in eggs 1 at a time, then vanilla extracts. Whisk in dry ingredients. Divide batter among six 1-cup ovenproof coffee mugs (about 2/3 cup in each). Top each with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips. Gently press chips into batter. Cover and refrigerate mugs at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°F. Let mugs with batter stand at room temperature 5 minutes. Bake uncovered until cakes are puffed and crusty and tester inserted into center comes out with thick batter attached, about 30 minutes. Cool cakes 5 minutes.
Notesadapted from Epicurious
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More