- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup (2 ounce) unsweetened chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a mixing bowl with electric beaters, cream together sugar, butter and egg.
- Mix in cooled chocolate, buttermilk and vanilla until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and nuts in a separate bowl; add to chocolate mixture.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls about 1 inch apart onto buttered baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost no imprint remains when cookie is touched lightly in center.
- Remove at once from baking sheet to wire rack to cool.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More