- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup (2 ounce) unsweetened chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a mixing bowl with electric beaters, cream together sugar, butter and egg.
- Mix in cooled chocolate, buttermilk and vanilla until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and nuts in a separate bowl; add to chocolate mixture.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls about 1 inch apart onto buttered baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost no imprint remains when cookie is touched lightly in center.
- Remove at once from baking sheet to wire rack to cool.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More