CHOCOLATE MACAROON CRESCENT BARS
- 1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (6 oz) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
Heat oven to 375º.
Spray 13x9" pan with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place in sprayed pan; press over bottom and 1/2" up sides to form crust.
Press edges and perforations to seal.
Sprinkle coconut over crust.
In medium bowl, combine condensed milk and almond extract; mix well.
Drizzle over coconut.
Bake at 375º for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool 15 minutes.
Melt chocolate chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently.
Stir in peanut butter.
Spread chocolate mixture over bars.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars.