- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (6 oz) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Heat oven to 375º.
- Spray 13x9" pan with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Place in sprayed pan; press over bottom and 1/2" up sides to form crust.
- Press edges and perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle coconut over crust.
- In medium bowl, combine condensed milk and almond extract; mix well.
- Drizzle over coconut.
- Bake at 375º for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Spread chocolate mixture over bars.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More