- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1 1/2 quarts (6 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 cups malted milk ball candies, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup whipping (heavy) cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- Additional malted milk ball candies, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom and side of springform pan, 9x3 or 10x2 3/4 inches, with shortening; lightly flour.
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Stir vigorously about 1 minute or until well blended.
- Immediately pour into pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Spread 1 cup fudge topping over cake; freeze about 1 hour or until topping is firm.
- In large bowl, mix ice cream and coarsely chopped candies; spread over cake.
- Freeze about 4 hours or until ice cream is firm.
- In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Remove side of pan; place cake on serving plate.
- Top with whipped cream. Melt 1/4 cup fudge topping; drizzle over whipped cream.
- Garnish with additional candies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
The Social Cookbook
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More