- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 7 1/2-ounce jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 3 cups Cheerios cereal
- 1 12-ounce package semisweet-chocolate pieces
- Grease a 9 × 9- inch baking pan and set aside.
- Place Marshmallow Fluff® and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Cook on HIGH* 1 minute; stir and cook on HIGH* I minute more. Stir in peanut butter; cook on HIGH* 1 more minute. (Or, combine Fluff® and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until Fluff® boils. Stir in peanut butter and cook 1 minute.)
- Combine Cheerios, peanuts and half of chocolate pieces in large bowl. Fold in peanut butter-Fluff® mixture to coat. Turn into pan. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap and press firmly into pan. Melt remaining chocolate morsels. Spread on top of bars. Set aside to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More