- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Cream together sugar and butter until fluffy; beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, walnuts, cocoa and baking powder; Stir into butter mixture and spread in the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until center is set. Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over top; bake for 3 minutes to melt. Remove from oven and let it cool down.
- Combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a medium saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth, about 3 minutes. Stir in cereal and salt and mix gently to combine. Spread the mixture over the marshmallow layer; let them cool down before cutting into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
NotesChocolate bars smothered in a topping of marshmallows, peanut butter, chocolate and puffed rice cereal, what else is there?
Yield: 18 bars
Lau Family Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More