- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups (12 oz pkg.) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 2/3 cups (11 oz pkg.) Nestle Toll House Butterscotch Chips
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 9 cups (16 oz pkg.) mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Line 9x13 baking pan with foil.
- Microwave chocolate and butterscotch chips, and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70%) power for 2 minutes; STIR.
- The morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until melted.
- Cool for 1 minute.
- Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More