- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces unsalted Parve (Passover) margarine
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- I cup chopped pecans or slivered almonds
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil. Line the cookie sheet evenly with matzos, breaking and adding pieces as necessary to fill pan
- Melt margarine with brown sugar and salt in saucepan, stirring constantly until it begins to boil. Cook and stir for about 3 minutes longer. Remove from heat. Pour this mixture over matzos and sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the matzos. After they melt (in about 4 or 5 minutes), spread as evenly as possible over surface.
- Chill in refrigerator for one hour. Break matzo into random sizes and shapes before serving. Nosh!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Jean’s Recipe File
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More