- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces unsalted Parve (Passover) margarine
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- I cup chopped pecans or slivered almonds
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil. Line the cookie sheet evenly with matzos, breaking and adding pieces as necessary to fill pan
- Melt margarine with brown sugar and salt in saucepan, stirring constantly until it begins to boil. Cook and stir for about 3 minutes longer. Remove from heat. Pour this mixture over matzos and sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the matzos. After they melt (in about 4 or 5 minutes), spread as evenly as possible over surface.
- Chill in refrigerator for one hour. Break matzo into random sizes and shapes before serving. Nosh!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More