- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, soda and salt. Cream together the sugar, mayonnaise, water, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture; stir until well blended.
- Pour batter into greased and floured layer cake pans (or a 9 x 13-inch pan).
- Bake 350 degrees F for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely on wire rack before frosting if desired.
NotesI got this recipe off of a yahoo menu group.
My 15 yr old son devours this in one day....I can't figure out why he doesn't gain ONE POUND? LOL
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More