- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, soda and salt. Cream together the sugar, mayonnaise, water, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture; stir until well blended.
- Pour batter into greased and floured layer cake pans (or a 9 x 13-inch pan).
- Bake 350 degrees F for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely on wire rack before frosting if desired.
NotesI got this recipe off of a yahoo menu group.
My 15 yr old son devours this in one day....I can't figure out why he doesn't gain ONE POUND? LOL
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More