- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4c butter
- 1/2c sugar
- 1 1/2c firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1t vanilla
- 2c flour
- 1t baking powder
- 1/4t baking soda
- 1/4t salt
- 6oz chocolate chips
- 3/4c coarsely chopped pecans
- -Combine butter, sugar, 1/2c brown sugar, egg yolks and vanilla in large mixing bowl, beat until thoroughly blended
- -Combine flour, BP, BS and salt in medium bowl. Add to creamed mixture, blend well.
- -Press dough into a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- -Sprinkle dough with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Beat egg whites until foamy, gradually add remaining 1c brown sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- -Spread meringue over the chips and pecans.
- -Bake 350 for 30-40 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More