- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4c butter
- 1/2c sugar
- 1 1/2c firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1t vanilla
- 2c flour
- 1t baking powder
- 1/4t baking soda
- 1/4t salt
- 6oz chocolate chips
- 3/4c coarsely chopped pecans
- -Combine butter, sugar, 1/2c brown sugar, egg yolks and vanilla in large mixing bowl, beat until thoroughly blended
- -Combine flour, BP, BS and salt in medium bowl. Add to creamed mixture, blend well.
- -Press dough into a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- -Sprinkle dough with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Beat egg whites until foamy, gradually add remaining 1c brown sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- -Spread meringue over the chips and pecans.
- -Bake 350 for 30-40 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More