- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- To Make brownies:
- 1 (21 ounce) betty crocker chocolate brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- To make Icing:
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-2 teaspoon milk
- 3 teaspoons mint extract
- 3-4 drops green food coloring
- To Decorate top of brownies:
- 1 (11 ounce) nestle's chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Make brownies following the directions on box. Cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar,melted butter,milk and mint extract and blend well.
- Drop food coloring in sugar mixture and stir until it reaches the color you prefer.
- Spread over brownies and cut into small squares.
- Move squares onto wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips with 1Tbs. oil
- Place melted chocolate in a ziploc baggie and seal. Cut a small part of corner off bag. Squeeze chocolate out and over the brownies in lines.
- Let chocolate harden and Enjoy!
NotesThese are very good and rich with chocolate mint flavor. I got the recipe from one of my friends, she always brings these to a christmas party we always go to. They are gone in a flash!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More