- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- To Make brownies:
- 1 (21 ounce) betty crocker chocolate brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- To make Icing:
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-2 teaspoon milk
- 3 teaspoons mint extract
- 3-4 drops green food coloring
- To Decorate top of brownies:
- 1 (11 ounce) nestle's chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Make brownies following the directions on box. Cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar,melted butter,milk and mint extract and blend well.
- Drop food coloring in sugar mixture and stir until it reaches the color you prefer.
- Spread over brownies and cut into small squares.
- Move squares onto wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips with 1Tbs. oil
- Place melted chocolate in a ziploc baggie and seal. Cut a small part of corner off bag. Squeeze chocolate out and over the brownies in lines.
- Let chocolate harden and Enjoy!
NotesThese are very good and rich with chocolate mint flavor. I got the recipe from one of my friends, she always brings these to a christmas party we always go to. They are gone in a flash!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Home cookingSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More