- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 24 cookies)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 14 Andes creme de menthe thin candies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 9-inch baking pan. Bake 6 minutes. Cool.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND, eggs and peppermint extract until smooth. Pour over cooled cookie base and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool 20 minutes; chill.
- Just before serving, in heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening. Drizzle over the top of chilled cheesecake bars. Sprinkle chopped chocolate mint candies over the top. Cut into bars. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More