- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 24 cookies)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 14 Andes creme de menthe thin candies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 9-inch baking pan. Bake 6 minutes. Cool.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND, eggs and peppermint extract until smooth. Pour over cooled cookie base and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool 20 minutes; chill.
- Just before serving, in heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening. Drizzle over the top of chilled cheesecake bars. Sprinkle chopped chocolate mint candies over the top. Cut into bars. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More