- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1-1/2 Cool Whip
- 6 peppermint patties, chopped
- In medium bowl, whisk pudding mix with half-and-half.
- Blend prepared pudding with sour cream, vanilla, and peppermint extract until smooth.
- Divide half of mixture evenly into 6 parfait glasses or dessert cups.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons whipped topping.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Chill 1 hour or until completely cool.
- Garnish each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped topping and 1 chopped peppermint patty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More