- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1-1/2 Cool Whip
- 6 peppermint patties, chopped
- In medium bowl, whisk pudding mix with half-and-half.
- Blend prepared pudding with sour cream, vanilla, and peppermint extract until smooth.
- Divide half of mixture evenly into 6 parfait glasses or dessert cups.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons whipped topping.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Chill 1 hour or until completely cool.
- Garnish each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped topping and 1 chopped peppermint patty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Vegan Eats!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More