- Cooking Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1Cup AP flour
- 1/2 Cup( 1 stick) butter
- 4 Eggs
- 11/2 cups Hershey Syrup
- Mint center ( recipe follows)
- Mint cream center ; Combine 2 cups powdered sugar, 1/2 cup( 1 stick) softened butter and 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe ( or 1 Tablespoon water plus 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon mint extract and 3 drops green food coloring may be substituted for creme de menthe) in medium bowl; beat til smooth.
- Chocolate Glaze(recipe follows)
- Chocolate Glaze; Melt 6 tablespoons butter and 1 cip Hershey semmi sweet chips in small saucepan over very low heat. remove heat; stir until smooth. cool slightly.
- Heat oven to 350F Grease 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Combine flour, sugar ,butter, eggs,and syrup in a large bowl; beat until smooth. pour batter into prepared greased pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Spread MINT CREAM CENTER ( recipe above) over cake. Cover ; refrigerate. Pour CHOCOLATE GLAZE over chilled dessert. Cover : refridgerate at least 1 hour before serving. Cover , refridgerate leftover dessert.
NotesFound on the back of the Hershey's semi-sweet Chocolate chips.
It was fun to make and very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
culinary karmaSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More