- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 cups mint chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In heavy gauge saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add mint chocolate chips; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add nuts and vanilla extract. Pour into foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More