- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Mint Baking Chips (I like Andes)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 13x9 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well. Batter will be thick.
- Place batter in the pan and firmly pat it into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Remove from oven and all to cool completely.
- Using parchment paper, lift the cookie slab out of the pan and cut into desired number of bars.
NotesThese are an easy, four ingredient, fail-safe cookie that takes only minutes to throw together. Plus, they're endlessly customizable.
Note: The recipe can be easily customized by simply changing the type of graham crackers, and the kind of baking chips and other add-ins you decide to throw it. The possibilities are endless!
The Social Cookbook
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More