- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Mint Baking Chips (I like Andes)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 13x9 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well. Batter will be thick.
- Place batter in the pan and firmly pat it into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Remove from oven and all to cool completely.
- Using parchment paper, lift the cookie slab out of the pan and cut into desired number of bars.
NotesThese are an easy, four ingredient, fail-safe cookie that takes only minutes to throw together. Plus, they're endlessly customizable.
Note: The recipe can be easily customized by simply changing the type of graham crackers, and the kind of baking chips and other add-ins you decide to throw it. The possibilities are endless!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
It's all about that protein
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More