- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 gallon chocolate chip mint ice cream..yes, you can use 1/2 the fat ones like Edy's 1/2 lite...that's the one I use- softened, make sure it is.
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping
- 2 TB. creme de menthe liquor
- 1 Keebler graham cracker pie crust
- 10 Andes mint candies
- Mix hot fudge topping with the creme de menthe liquor. Stir well. You may add more or less liquor depending on your taste.
- Next, take about 1/2 the gallon of ice cream and place it into the pie crust. Smooth it out. Don't worry if it isn't perfect...it will be covered up anyway.
- Then cover ice cream with the topping mixture.
- Finally, place the rest of the ice cream over the topping. (If it is melting to fast put it in the freezer for 5-10 min.) Smooth the top and place broken Andes mint candies on top.
- Cover and put in the freezer several hours or overnight.
NotesI've made this pie many times. It's a easy one to make and a wonderful one for the summertime!
You can make this recipe with many different ice creams and toppings. Another great one is gingerbread icecream with caramel topping for the holidays. Enjoy! :) Donna
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More