- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup slighty softened butter
- 2 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- 4 squares of semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons peppermint
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Beat butter & sugar unil light & fluffy.
- Melt chocolate and let cool slightly.
- Add to butter mixture.
- Beat eggs and add to chocolate mixture.
- Beat until light & fluffy.
- Add flavorings & beat well.
- Spoon into paper cupcake liners.
- Sprinkle with nuts and freeze.
- Store in freezer.
- Makes 18.
NotesFrom "The Taste of Terrace Hil" cookbook.
These have a lovely velvetly texture.These are ready to serve dirictly
from the freezer. Remove paper & put in sherbet dishes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More