- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup slighty softened butter
- 2 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- 4 squares of semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons peppermint
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Beat butter & sugar unil light & fluffy.
- Melt chocolate and let cool slightly.
- Add to butter mixture.
- Beat eggs and add to chocolate mixture.
- Beat until light & fluffy.
- Add flavorings & beat well.
- Spoon into paper cupcake liners.
- Sprinkle with nuts and freeze.
- Store in freezer.
- Makes 18.
NotesFrom "The Taste of Terrace Hil" cookbook.
These have a lovely velvetly texture.These are ready to serve dirictly
from the freezer. Remove paper & put in sherbet dishes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More