- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 12-16 people
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 oz, (squares) bittersweet chocolate, or any baking chocolate
- 1 stick margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup confectionary sugar
- * melt together over low flame the chocolate and margarine together
- * beat 3 eggs with the confectionary sugar
- * when the chocolate is cool beat together with the above mixture.
- * pour into cups and freeze.
- * whip topping and add to mousse and freeze.
- * before serving add shaved chocolate or sprinkles.
NotesWhen I lived in NY I asked my upstairs neighbor for a quick recipe to serve for my guests. She gave me this recipe which was intended originally for a cream pie. But when my guests only ate the chocolate and I was left with an empty pie shell, I decided just to make the mouse. Can be served in nice bowls with shaved chocolate ontop, or sprinkles or even crushed oreos.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More