- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 12-16 people
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 oz, (squares) bittersweet chocolate, or any baking chocolate
- 1 stick margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup confectionary sugar
* melt together over low flame the chocolate and margarine together
* beat 3 eggs with the confectionary sugar
* when the chocolate is cool beat together with the above mixture.
* pour into cups and freeze.
* whip topping and add to mousse and freeze.
* before serving add shaved chocolate or sprinkles.