Why I Love This Recipe
When I lived in NY I asked my upstairs neighbor for a quick recipe to serve for my guests. She gave me this recipe which was intended originally for a cream pie. But when my guests only ate the chocolate and I was left with an empty pie shell, I decided just to make the mouse. Can be served in nice bowls with shaved chocolate ontop, or sprinkles or even crushed oreos.
Ingredients You'll Need
3 oz, (squares) bittersweet chocolate, or any baking chocolate
1 stick margarine
1 cup confectionary sugar
* melt together over low flame the chocolate and margarine together
* beat 3 eggs with the confectionary sugar
* when the chocolate is cool beat together with the above mixture.
* pour into cups and freeze.
* whip topping and add to mousse and freeze.
* before serving add shaved chocolate or sprinkles.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Frozen