- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 12-16 people
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 oz, (squares) bittersweet chocolate, or any baking chocolate
- 1 stick margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup confectionary sugar
- * melt together over low flame the chocolate and margarine together
- * beat 3 eggs with the confectionary sugar
- * when the chocolate is cool beat together with the above mixture.
- * pour into cups and freeze.
- * whip topping and add to mousse and freeze.
- * before serving add shaved chocolate or sprinkles.
NotesWhen I lived in NY I asked my upstairs neighbor for a quick recipe to serve for my guests. She gave me this recipe which was intended originally for a cream pie. But when my guests only ate the chocolate and I was left with an empty pie shell, I decided just to make the mouse. Can be served in nice bowls with shaved chocolate ontop, or sprinkles or even crushed oreos.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MetroCooking DC 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More