- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon and 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with water over low heat; stir until smooth. Stir a small amount of hot chocolate mixture into egg yolk; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Cool, stirring several times.
- In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Fold in cooled chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
NotesHere is a recipe I found for Chocolate Mousse from AllRecipes.com
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More