- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWarning: YOu may never crave ice cream again...
- 2 Keebler Ice Cream Cups
- 1 Jello Sugar Free Pudding Snack, Vanilla(or any flavor!)
- 2 Tbsp. Hershey's sugar free syrup,refrigerated
- 1/2 cup Sugar free Cool Whip
- Begin by pouring 1 Tbsp. of chocolate syrup into each cone. Swirl around until inside of cone is well coated; place in freezer immediately. In a small dish, combine Cool Whip and pudding; stir until blended. Place dish in freezer for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove cones and mousse mixture. Spoon mousse evenly into and on on top of cones. OPTIONAL: Top each cone with a drizzle of the sugar-free syrup!
- Serves 2
- 1 cone: 83 calories,0.5 fat,
- 2 points per cone