- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
BackstoryThis is my second pie in my pie a week challenge.
There are a lot of chocolate lovers in my life, some like a sprinkle here and there, and some like serious chocolate on chocolate action. This pie was made for one of those friends, she loves her chocolate dark, rich and creamy. This pie does it all. There were only three of us the night I made this, and it didn't make it to the next morning.
- Chocolate cookie crumb crust for a 9" pie
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding
- 2 squares Baker's unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prep your crust and pat into pie pan.
- Using a medium saucepan over med-low heat, condensed milk, milk and pudding mix.
- Turn down heat, add chocolate, and stir until it thickens.
- Cool slightly, fold in the whipped cream and pour the mixture into the prepared crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.