CHOCOLATE MOUSSE SQUARES
- Servings: 16
- 12 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 containers (8 oz. each) cream cheese Spread
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
Mix crushed cookies and the butter in foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Press firmly onto bottom of pan to form crust.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until creamy. Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition. Blend in chocolate. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving to soften slightly. Cut into 16 squares to serve. Store leftover dessert in freezer. Makes 16 servings, 1 square each