- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 containers (8 oz. each) cream cheese Spread
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Mix crushed cookies and the butter in foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Press firmly onto bottom of pan to form crust.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until creamy. Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition. Blend in chocolate. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
- Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving to soften slightly. Cut into 16 squares to serve. Store leftover dessert in freezer. Makes 16 servings, 1 square each
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
A Falcon FeastSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More