- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 13 ounces bitter or semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chopped chocolate and the butter. Heat in the microwave until melted, about 35 seconds depending on your microwave, and stir to melt completely. Whisk in the egg yolks and set aside to cool.
- Pour the cream into a chilled bowl of a mixer and beat on medium speed until it starts to thicken. Add the sugar and vanilla and whisk until the cream starts to form stiff peaks. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
CustomFit Clean & TastySee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More