- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 12-in. square. With a sharp knife, cut into twelve 4-in. x 3-in. rectangles. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400 degrees for 9-12 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and sour cream until smooth. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes or until blended. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. To assemble, split each pastry in half. Spoon pudding mixture over bottom halves and replace tops. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth; drizzle over top. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Serve immediately.
NotesI got this out of one of my Simple & Delicious magazines. Everyone wanted the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More