- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 12-in. square. With a sharp knife, cut into twelve 4-in. x 3-in. rectangles. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400 degrees for 9-12 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and sour cream until smooth. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes or until blended. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. To assemble, split each pastry in half. Spoon pudding mixture over bottom halves and replace tops. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth; drizzle over top. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Serve immediately.
NotesI got this out of one of my Simple & Delicious magazines. Everyone wanted the recipe.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More