- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 12-in. square. With a sharp knife, cut into twelve 4-in. x 3-in. rectangles. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400 degrees for 9-12 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and sour cream until smooth. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes or until blended. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. To assemble, split each pastry in half. Spoon pudding mixture over bottom halves and replace tops. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth; drizzle over top. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Serve immediately.
NotesI got this out of one of my Simple & Delicious magazines. Everyone wanted the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More