- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine or butter, melted
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND®® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and EAGLE BRAND; remove from heat; add vanilla. Spread chocolate mixture over prepared crust. Top with remaining 1 cup chocolate chips, then nuts; press down firmly.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Notesfrom Eagle brand...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More