- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine or butter, melted
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND®® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and EAGLE BRAND; remove from heat; add vanilla. Spread chocolate mixture over prepared crust. Top with remaining 1 cup chocolate chips, then nuts; press down firmly.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Notesfrom Eagle brand...
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More