- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 12 ounce package chocolate chips, melted
- 2 cups thin salty pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1/2 Cup salted cashews - chopped
- 1/2 Cup pistachios
- 1/2 Cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Line 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Stir in pretzels, nuts and marshmallows until completely coated with chocolate mixture.
- Drop by tablespoon onto parchment.
- Cool - then store in an air tight container.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More