- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 12 ounce package chocolate chips, melted
- 2 cups thin salty pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1/2 Cup salted cashews - chopped
- 1/2 Cup pistachios
- 1/2 Cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Line 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Stir in pretzels, nuts and marshmallows until completely coated with chocolate mixture.
- Drop by tablespoon onto parchment.
- Cool - then store in an air tight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Delightful DessertsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More