- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional, but delightful)
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 3 cups oats (non-quick)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 oz baking chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Melt the baking chocolate and let cool to room temperature.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugars together.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Add the chocolate and combine.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add the oats and chips and mix well.
- Dollop rounded tablespoons onto the lined cookie sheet and cook 10-12 minutes.
NotesI wanted something wicked chocolaty and chewy one day, so I added a large amount of chocolate to my favorite oatmeal cookie and got these.
Cooking with Sabra
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More