- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24-30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1 stick margarine, butter works best
- 3 cups quick cooking oats (oatmeal)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt margarine in medium size pan.
- Add sugar, cocoa and milk. Bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute. Take off burner and add vanilla and peanut butter, stirring until peanut butter is dissolved.
- Add oats and stir until well mixed. Drop by spoon full on waxed paper and let cool. Makes about 23-30 cookies.
NotesThese are the famous no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies we would get in elementary school. I've seen many variations of this recipe but this one is perfection.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More