- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24-30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1 stick margarine, butter works best
- 3 cups quick cooking oats (oatmeal)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt margarine in medium size pan.
- Add sugar, cocoa and milk. Bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute. Take off burner and add vanilla and peanut butter, stirring until peanut butter is dissolved.
- Add oats and stir until well mixed. Drop by spoon full on waxed paper and let cool. Makes about 23-30 cookies.
NotesThese are the famous no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies we would get in elementary school. I've seen many variations of this recipe but this one is perfection.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More