- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 box Devils food cake mix
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 12-16 coarsely chopped Oreo's (or to taste!)
- 4 tblsp. butter
- 4 squares semi-sweet chocolate bars (or about 1/3 cup chocolate morsels)
- Bake cake according to direction on box for 2 9" cake pans.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, then remove from pan, placing on wire rack to cool completely.
- While cooling, mix cream cheese and sugar with mixer until softened and fully mixed.
- Carefully stir in Cool Whip, fully blending cream cheese mixture with cool whip. Stir in crushed Oreo's.
- Once cakes are cooled, place one layer (top side down if possible) on platter, top with oreo mixture and spread evenly, to edges of cake, topping with other cake layer, top up.
- Melt butter and chocolate in microwave for 2 minutes or until melted, and spoon over cake. Allow to set before serving. Place in refrigerator, covered, if not serving for awhile.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More