- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crisco non stick spray
- 1(15.9oz) box PilsburySupreme Chocolate Extreme Brownie
- 1/3c oil
- 3 TBLSP water
- 1 large egg
- 1(16oz)can Pilsbury Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- 1/2c chocolate covered wafer candies
- 1(1.5oz)pkg chocolate covered peanut butter cups(chopped)
- 1jar Smuckers hot fudge spoonable ice cream topping
- 1jar Smuckers Hot Caramel spoonable ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350, spray 12 inch round pizza pan with cooking spray, prepare brownie mixture in large bowlas directed on package,including syrup packet,oil, water,and egg.
- Spread onto prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Spread can of chocolate frosting over brownies, top with chocolate covered wafer candies,and chopped peanut butter cups.
- Heat fudge and caramel in microwave and drizzle over top of pizza.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
NotesA friend of mine sent me this recipe and man I tell you...if your a chocolate lover this is something your going to want to try.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More