- Cooking Time: 30 total
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 25 mins
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pint nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/3 cup Chocolate-Raspberry Sauce (recipe follows)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together egg white, milk, oil and vanilla in a small bowl. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and gradually whisk in the liquid mixture, stirring just until combined. Let the batter stand for 5 minutes, or refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- 2. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium-low heat. Make 3 to 4 pancakes, using about 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter per pancake, in the pan and cook until the underside is browned and the bubbles on top remain open, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn the pancakes over and cook until the underside is browned, about 15 seconds. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- 3. Arrange the pancakes on dessert plates. Top with scoops of frozen yogurt and Chocolate-Raspberry Sauce. Garnish with raspberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More